9 reasons exercise helps you look younger
- Exercise helps circulate more nutrients & oxygen to your skin to make you look more radiant.
- Exercise basically kick-starts the collagen production process of building younger skin which slows down as youget older.
- Exercise improves your posture making you look & feel younger along with making you more confident.
- Exercise prevents free radical damage which is 1 of the main things that causes you to look older.
- Exercise means less gray hairs as it helps to reduce stress
- Exercise helps you sleep better which means less dark circles & puffy eyes
- Exercise naturally boost your HGH (or Human Growth Hormones) for free without you spending thousands on injections to look younger.
- Exercise maintains your muscle mass & gets rid of ugly body fat preventing your skin from sagging
- Exercise literally turns back the clock by maintaining the length of your telomeres which gets shorter as you age. According to this study older people who exercised had telomeres that were about the same length as 20 year olds!
At the molecular level exercise has an anti-aging effect. Dr. Christian Werner
2. Lose Weight
Lose 10 lbs. & you’ll look 10 years younger…
Weight comes off from the top down. Since weight sheds in the face first, this means that losing even five pounds will make you look younger.Dr. Donna Casey
Use any of these weight loss plans but don’t lose too much weight because women should maintain a body fat % of at least 14% and men of at least 6% so your face can maintain the fullness from fatto maintain a youthful look.
3. Intermittent Fasting
- Intermittent fasting naturally increases your Human Growth Hormone which amps up the production of collagen for younger looking skin &…
- Intermittent fasting induces autophagy and without getting overly scientific… Autophagy is basically where the cells in your body repair themselves to make a newer much healthier cell to prevent aging.
4. Have More Sex
Having sex at least 3 times per week can make you look up to 10 years younger and according to Dr. David Weeks (the guy who did all the research on how sex can make you look younger…)
Having more sex is the next best thing you can do after exercise to look younger because it also helps you to naturally release more growth hormones and it’s been proven that having more sex can help you live longer.
- Kissing makes you look younger by toning up more than 30 of your facial muscles.
6. Use Retinoid Creams
Retinoid creams help your body produce more collagen to make you look younger by getting rid of wrinkles, acne & age spots
- You can get the more potent prescription retinoid creamslike Renova, Tazorac and Retin-A or…
- You can get the over-the-counter retinoid creams like DermaDoctor Intensive Retinol or L’Oreal Paris Advanced Revitalift
- Dermatologist Dr. Dover says he can easily tell if a woman has been using retinoids because she just looks TOO good for her age.
- You’ll look younger within a couple of weeks to a couple of months depending on whether you use a prescription strength or over-the-counter retinoid cream.
See #1 & #2 of the top 5 ways to get rid of wrinkles to get more tips on how to use retinoids to look younger.
7. Stay Young With Antioxidants
Antioxidants battle the free radicals that speed up the aging process so when you get more antioxidants in your diet you’ll slow down the aging process and reverse the effects of aging (by eliminating wrinkles) and along with your diet…
Use antioxidant creams like Vichy Liftactiv CxP, VIVITA Facial Serum or Age Reversal Pomegranate Face Serum to speed things up.
8. Exfoliate 1-to-3 Times a Week
When you exfoliate your skin you are basically removing all the old ugly dead skin cells (along with all the nasty oil, dirt & germs) to instantly reveal your younger looking face plus…
- Exfoliation boost collagen production and since you’ve removed all the dead skin cells exfoliating…
- Exfoliation makes it easier for your skin to absorb any moisturizer or any other skin treatments you use.
- You can start to look much younger if you use exfoliation products that contain antioxidants & retinoids but when exfoliating…
- Make sure the particles in your exfoliating scrub are smooth & tiny like St. Ives Elements Microdermabrasion and not so big & rough they may damage your skin.
- If exfoliating scrubs end up being too rough for your skin then chemically exfoliate your skin using products containing glycolic or salicylic acid that also get rid of acne
9. Monthly Chemical Peels
A Chemical peel or microdermabrasion is an advanced form of exfoliation done by your dermatologist where the upper layer of skin is removed to stimulate more collagen production and just like regular exfoliation…
You’ll look younger instantly after a Chemical peel but if you can’t afford the monthly doctor visit then use an over-the-counter chemical peel like DermaNew
“In some ways, my skin is better now than it’s ever been. I used to get more pimples, and my pores could look big. But through skin care, microdermabrasion, and possibly aging, my skin has gotten less oily and evened out a bit. Supermodel Cindy Crawford
10. 6-to-8 Hours of Sleep
When you don’t get enough sleep you are more likely to become fatigued and stressed out causing your body to release a hormone called cortisol that damages your skin.
Not getting enough sleep leads to puffy eyes and you can easily look many years younger by getting into the habit of getting 6-to-8 hours of sleep each night.
When you sleep 6-to-8 hours each night your body produces more growth hormones to keep your skin supple & elastic preventing your skin form wrinkling prematurely.
Sleep is free cosmetic medicine, pure and simple, nothing exacerbates stress and etches in lines like exhaustion.Dr. Amy Wechsler
11. Get More Moisture
You need to get more water or moisture into your skin to make your skin look more smooth and radiant by simply using a daily moisturizer like Dove Deep Moisture Facial Lotion and as a mater of fact…
Most anti-wrinkle products immediately make you look much younger simply by moisturizing your skin
I moisturize, moisturize, moisturize. No matter how late it is, when I get home, I take the time to clean and moisturize my face. I’m a big believer in that if you focus on good skin care, you really won’t need a lot of makeup.50 year old actress Demi Moore
You can also add more healthy fats & Phytoceramides to your diet along with drinking more water to help moisturize your skin from the inside out.
12. Your Posture
Improving your posture will make you look more confident, look much thinner & many years younger.